The Chase Apartments Amenities
Live the life at The Chase Apartments with all-inclusive luxury living! Imagine your living room overlooking the Central West End, an elevator ride from an 18,000 sq. ft. fitness center, three restaurants, a five screen movie theater, salon & spa, and barber shop all under your roof.
Feel like enjoying a night in? Within steps from your apartment is a local grocery store where you can gather all the ingredients for a home cooked meal or walk down the block to the numerous restaurants and shops, end the evening with a stroll through Forest Park.
- Gourmet kitchen tastefully outfitted with deluxe housewares
- Stainless steel appliances including full-size refrigerator with ice-maker, oven, dishwasher, and microwave
- Washer & dryer in most units
- Granite countertops & ceramic floors
- In-room safe
- Electronic heating & cooling controls in each unit
- Perfect for corporate housing as furnished units are available as well as long term leases with your own furniture!
- Free cable
- Free internet
- Free parking
- Free heat, hot water, electric
- Security service
- Weekly housekeeping
- Santé Fitness: Our on-site health club helps you stay active when traveling, with 18,000 sq. ft. of equipment including free weights, cardio machines, group fitness classes and a smoothie bar.
- Salon + Spa: In the full service salon and spa, treat yourself to a soothing massage, enriching facial, a manicure, pedicure and more. Step into our unisex hair salon for a professional cut, color and style.
- Chase Club: Savor creative gastropub fare at Chase Club, prepared with seasonal and locally-sourced ingredients in a sophisticated, hip-casual atmosphere. Chase Club offers live entertainment weekly as well as seasonal outdoor dining overlooking a Mediterranean-style swimming pool.
- The Preston: Return to a more genteel era when dining was a unique and special experience. Small Food Is Art dishes meant for sharing, inventive Liquid Art cocktails, and decadent desserts combine for a sublime meal you won’t soon forget.
- Movie theater: Enjoy a newly released film at the historic five screen movie theater inside the lobby.
- Shuttle services
- In-room dining
- Concierge service
- Floral shop
- Gift shop featuring Starbucks coffee
Value of $600 / month!
Central West End Shops, Eateries and More!
- Starbucks – 800ft
- Kaldi’s Coffee – 0.3mi
- Einstein Bros Bagels – 0.3mi
- Coffee Cartel – 700ft
- Pure Barre – 400ft
- Orangetheory Fitness – 900ft
- The Fitness Formula – 0.2mi
- The Boxing Gym – 1mi
- Straub’s – 300ft (grocery delivery available)
- Whole Foods market – 0.2mi
- Schnucks Grocery – 0.9mi
- Aldi – 0.5mi
- Washington University – 2mi
- St. Louis University – 2mi
- Barnes-Jewish College-Goldfarb – 0.8mi
- Harris- Stowe State University – 2.3mi
- Lululemon – 450ft
- AG Jeans – 400ft
- Warby Parker – 800ft
- St. Louis Zoo – 1.6mi
- St. Louis Science Center – 1.1mi
- Forest Park – Steps away
- Forest Park Golf Club – 2.1mi
- The Highlands Golf & Tennis – 0.8mi